iPad photo booth app
Snap stills, GIFs, and Boomerangs
iPhone and Android companion app
View and share event photos and galleries
Windows® app for printing twineIT event photos from twineSTUDIO.
- Windows 7, Service Pack 1
- twineSTUDIO v2.2.0
- Download the ZIP file to a computer running Windows®.
- Unzip the downloaded file
- Run SETUP.EXE
- Note: Windows Defender may block the install. In this case, within the Windows Defender popup warning, click the small "more info" link on the left, and choose "Run Anyway". Alternatively, right-click the SETUP.EXE file and select "Run as administrator".
- Launch app
- Enter your twinePRO username and password, and click Login
- Enter the twineSTUDIO Event Code, and click Start
- Select your Printer from the Printer Settings dropdown selector.
- Click Start Print Server
DNP Printer Drivers: